Szkolne Schronisko Młodzieżowe
ul. Świętego Józefa 26
Internat Zespołu Skół Mechanicznych
Elektrycznych i Elektronicznych
|Reception opening hours:|
7:00 .. 10:00 i 16:00 .. 22:00
apart from Sundays
16:00 .. 10:00
Welcome to ZSMEiE Youth Hostel website
Regulations of the Youth Hostel Toruń
- Hotel day in the hostel starts at 4.00 PM and ends at 10.00 AM the following day.
- Check-in times are: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 4.00 PM - 10.00 PM everyday of the week, apart from Sundays. In justified cases, guests can also be checked-in at different times.
- All guests are bound by registration provisions and required to present an identity card or a passport.
- the receptionist enters the guests' personal data into the registration book (only the persons authorised by the Headmistress have access to the data),
- in the case of organised groups: based on the list of group members, the group's supervisor's personal data, number of group members and the dates of stay are entered into the registration book.
- Lights-out time starts at 10 PM and ends at 6 AM the following day.
- Men and women shall be placed in separate rooms, as assigned by the receptionist.
- Meals shall only be prepared in an area designated for that purpose, i.e. in the hostel's kitchen area.
- Guests shall wear appropriate and presentable clothing and behave in a peaceful and polite manner.
- In the hostel, it is forbidden to:
- sell, serve and drink alcohol,
- sell, serve and use narcotic drugs,
- use and plug in one's own electrical appliances, such as electric kettles, electric heaters, etc.
- Animals are not allowed in the hostel.
- Guests of the hostel shall comply with the safety provisions and fire safety regulations.
- Guests shall not waste of water nor electricity.
- It is forbidden to bring into the building and possess objects believed to be dangerous and posing a threat to life and health.
- Group supervisors or individual tourists are liable for any damage caused to the hostel's property.
- In the case of a breach of the hostel regulations or any other inappropriate behaviour, the Headmistress has the right to remove the perpetrator from the hostel, and furthermore, in the case of school or university students, the relevant body (school, university, organisation, etc) shall be notified on the event.
- Guests can place all their positive and negative comments in the book of complaints which can be found in the reception, and if there are any disputes, the comments can be transferred to the Department of Education.
- In all matters not regulated by these regulations and relating to the daily operations of the hostel, such are ensuring order, protection of property, complying with the principles of community life and polite behaviour, the guests shall follow the orders of the Headmistress.